5.21.2015

Fun & Fabulous Printed Maxi Dress

“My beauty comes from having my own style, living my own way and knowing my own mind.”   

Hello Everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful week!
I wanted to take this opportunity to share a few pics of one of my new favorite summer dress :), I am wearing in today's post. A big fan of the printed color combination in general, from the moment I saw this dress, I fell in love with it. A perfect combination of fun, classic and sexy, this one is definitely one of those  worthy dresses :) 

“You'll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.” 



 "You’re never fully dressed without a smile"






Thank you for stopping by & Keep On Smiling,

LOVE,

Prisy




OUTFIT DETAILS:
Maxi dress: Modis
Hat: Modis
Sandals: Ebay
Neckpiece: Centro

0 comments: