2.17.2016

DIY THE POWER COLOR SUIT

"Suits are one of the fashion staples that women have stolen from men. They are the perfect choice when it comes to power dressing and making themselves look like business women. "


Hey there lovelies, hope your week is going great so far!
Todays’ look is featuring a matching jacket and pants that I made recently. It's a very simple jacket that can serve for multiple purposes. I don't really know what it is, but there are just days like these, where matching separates is all you want to wear :). I had so fun wearing this vibrant color, even though couldn't take photos outdoors because of the rains :(. I paired my suit with a white top and black shoes.
Suits are the must have for every woman who feels independent and conquers the men dominated world in a feminine way. Thank you for stopping by,enjoy the rest of the week.xoxo!



                         



Thank you for stopping by, all your comments and feedback are always incredible to read.
Love,
Prisy.

What I am wearing.
Suit: by Me|| Shoes: Centro|| White top: Concept club

0 comments: